March 09, 2005

My Texan Adventure

Ya I know that I have not been writing often..but finally now have a chance to let you know what is happening in my life...

As most of you would know..I started work with Emerson...was working for a while in the lion city but 2 weeks ago moved to heart of Texas..Austin. It is not too big a city (in American terms)..definitey larger than singapore!! yup and it is the capital of texas...

Must say it has been a great adventure so far...new city..new country..new people....

have got my apartment here..will be gettin my own car soon!! just getting settled in currently and planning a big list of 'to-do things' while i am here..also found out that they have sky diving and hot air balloon rides just an hours drive from here..yippy!!!

so for the next few months..this blog is goin to be more of a travelogue/photo blog...of my experiences in the land of dreams(apparently)

so stay tuned!!!