July 12, 2005

My stroll through Central Park

I would have never imagined a park to be the very heart and soul of a city...till I took a stroll through Central Park...it is so lively with people enjoying small picnics...grabbing a quick bite by the fountain...musicians playing enchanting tunes...artists painting beautiful landscapes...new yorkers bustling thru to reach their destinations and obvioulsy we, tourists admiring all this..

There are so many things to do in the park itself..visit the famous zoo (from Madagascar)..catch a street show by the fountain...take a boat ride in the lake...try the famous new-york hot dogs..and just enjoy the lush green nature all around...

I really enjoyed my walk in Central Park!!

Bethesda Fountain
Lake by the Park
Tree tops with Concrete jungle in the background
In the Park