July 07, 2005

My God..so much water!!

Hi guys

I am back from my trip..and it was fantastic!!
My first stop was Niagara Falls in Buffalo, New York...I have never seen anything like it ever...so much water and the force with which it falls..dont really know how to descibe it..it is simply unbelievable...
The Falls are divided into two part the American Falls and the Horse-shoe (Canadian) falls..both look spectacular especially from the Maid of the Mist which takes you right in front of the falls...and you can actually feel the might of the falls as your boat sways up and down...with all the mist coming down on you...
In the night the falls are also illuminated making them look heavenly...and to top it all..there were some awesome fireworks!!!

It certainly is one of nature's best treasures!!