July 11, 2007

I got Tagged

Here are the rules:
1. Players start with 5 random facts about themselves.
2. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 5 random facts.
3. Players should tag 5 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

So here are some very interesting facts about me...

a. I love to travel..I spend almost half hour everyday reading travelogues and on wikitravel...all I need is a long leave and I will be off!!

b. I know that I plan too much...I organise too much...but I just can't stop!!! The OCD in me is kicking alive!!

c. I cannot ever eat outside alone! or go to a movie alone!! I always need company...I just find it too embarrassing!!

d. I love to PARTY!! (and organise them...oh god..i am back to organising!)

e. I love my friends..but I am very picky on who enters my "friend zone"

wow..that is not an easy post!!

People...go ahead and tag yourself...