October 03, 2007

My Escape to Hongkong: Day I

So now that I have uploaded my snaps from my awesome new camera..let me teleport you back to Hongkong and share some of those wonderful moments spent there...

Friday was a bit free-n-easy..

Took the Airport Express to Central..easiest and most comfortable way to get to the heart of the city!!

Had a nice lunch at Pret a Manger...then just roamed around through the streets in Central..which reminds me so much of lower Manhattan...seriously Hong kong is like an Asian New york..bustling with people..buzzing with activity..and a strong energy floating in the air..


In the evening went to the Peak with Lehmunade..luckily it was a clear nite and got some wonderful shots of the Hongkong skyline...

after that is was time for some exotic Lebanese at Marouche in Soho...the food here is fabulous!!..remember to try the pita with hummus n goat cheese...

Stay tuned for Day 2!!