September 11, 2007

My Bookrific Journey

Got Tagged by Lehmunade....

Book that changed my life – Not sure about this one...I think every book I read affects me someway...so cant really pin to any single book...

Book you’ve read more than once – Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire...I just love it!!

Book you would take to a deserted island – Lord of the Rings!!!

Book that made you laugh – Russian Disco, Wladimer Kaminer

Book that made you cry – Stay Alive; My son, Pin Yathay

Book you wish you had written – The Caliph's House: A year in Casablanca, Tahir Shah

Book(s) you wish had never been written – hmmm..havent really come across any...too picky on wat I choose to read!

Book you’re currently (re) reading – Five Point Someone, Chetan Bhagat

Book you’ve been meaning to read – A Suitable Boy...after hearing so many praises from Lehmunade...I wish it weren't so bulky to carry!!

Book you have been meaning to finish - An Argumentative Indian, Amartya Sen

Guys..go ahead and Tag yourself...just leave a comment so that I can read your posts :)