October 17, 2006

My Hopping Around

Hi guys...let me start off with my usual apology for not writing sooner...wat to do..life is like that only...I really haven't had the time

so I came back from Thailand work trip...and off I went to Cambodia for a 4 day holiday..and it was exactly wat i needed...the place is so good..and the Angkor temples are just too incredible to put into words...(will write more on this Khmer adventure in future posts)

so after my indiana jones adventure in Siem Reap..I came back to sgpore..to find myself so engrossed with work..that didnt even have the time to breathe at a snail's pace....
Off I went to Thailand again...and this time to the new airport..with a new government in the country (after the coup)...and the lovely Pahd Thai

Now I am back in sgpore for a while...charring my lungs with the horondous haze which has shrouded the sun for days!! It feels as if Sauron has sent his shadow over singapore and preparing for the final assault...(ok.ok..have been watching too much of lotr)

Neways..watch out for more posts on my Cambodian adventure...