April 01, 2006

My Hongkong trip: Part 1

Yup..it has already been 3 weeks since I got back from Hongkong and today I finally have the time to share my adventures with all of you...

Planning:
A lot of preparations went into this trip..I believe that when you are goin to a new place..it is always wise to research the place fully in advance so that u know exactly wat u have to do once u r there...plus as you read more...the more excited you get..and the more fun you have!!!

Got this wonderful book from Borders.."City Guide:Hongkong and Macau" and this was literally the bible for me..it is so good..really if u r planning a trip..do get this!!
The next thing was to find a good fare and a good hotel..and the winners were..for the flight:JetStar Asia and for the stay: Hotel Kimberely..right in the middle of Tsim Sha Tsui..and the right agent for all this was "Holiday Bagus"

So after all the planning..I finally set out for hongkong with Aye Kay, NMK and another friend..Oh and what a trip it was!!!

Stay tuned for Day 1 of the trip....