February 22, 2006

How do I give up Chicken?

With the bird flu taking a grip over the world..I had resolved a few weeks ago not to lay hands on my primary means of sustainance in sgpore..my feathery friend..the chicken.
But in this country..where veg food = some leaves boiled in water..it has been really hard to get good veg food around (unless i go down to some indian rest.)

So was thinking today of what to do..to solve my predicament..
1. return to my so-called diet..which will just solve all problems
2. carry a thermometer to all places and check if the chicken is cooked above 70degC
3. substitute daily meal with mock chicken
4. and finally relish my favorite seafood...

I think #4 seems to be the most convineant thing to do...so ppl..remember if u r calling me for lunch/dinner..i wud love some prawn curry with some tandoori pomfret..and maybe chilly crabs...
thank thy lord for giving me this opportunity to express my love for seafood!!