January 19, 2006

Part I: My dream job

Everyday I get up at 6..push myself from the bed..and somehow manage to get ready..then it is off to the bus stop..take the 197..get off 4 stops later to change to bus 30 and then take a singapur darshan for about an hour..to finally reach near my office..and after another 10 min walk...i have finally made it to my desk!!
Then the day goes by...answering customer mails...doing some project work...drinking coffee a zillion times to keep myself wide awake...and then it is time for lunch...
Off to the same old food courts with office colleagues...thank god I like the food I get there...nave a decent lunch over some good conversation..and before you know it.. its time to get back to work...
The afternoons are the most dreadful..doing some work after a nice lunch is something I find the most difficult thing to do!! I stretch myself..gulp some more coffee...try to figure out the problem in the design...come up with some feasible solution..send again a bunch of emails...
and then finally...it is time to leave....

So finally 1 day of my work life is over and a zillion more to go!!!

Is this my dream job?