September 27, 2005

My first encounter with a Piano

I have always wanted to learn some musical instrument...and now with a steady job with currently a "normal" time schedule..i finally have the time to pursue this!!

so now I am taking piano classes..(why piano...well I have always thought that there is a certain grandeur and class in it..and after watching 'the pianist'[yaya..I know it is a horrific film but the piano piece in the end is just awesome]..I have become more inclined to learn to play the piano) and my first class was just last week..I was so excited about this...
The first class was obviously the basics..which might sound really dumb to many..but neverthless I enjoyed it thoroughly...learnt about the keys and reading the wierd shaped notes from the book...now have to practice also!!

Hopefully I will learn enough to play for all of you someday....not as a mozart la but as Packan...