September 03, 2004

Watashino Nihongo

Konichiwa. Watashiwa Pato Desu. Watashiwa Nihongo-o sukoshi arimasu! Yoroskiku Onengaishimasu...
I have always had this fasination for learning foreign languages...started with German then moved to Japanese...must say that I am slightly losing my touch with all wat I learnt..must keep practising!!! Now i am thinking of moving to Russian or Spanish..strongly dont want to learn French..dont know why...

But Japanese was really fascinating..It is the only language I know which actually has 3 scripts and 1 of them is just for writing foreign words!!! Did you know that nearly 35% of Japanese cant read all the characters in the newspaper!! There r just too many to learn...yaya I know our own Indian languages aren't a piece of cake..

so ne of you have this language bug??
Sayonara for now!!